Wednesday, October 6, 2010

EOC Week 1: My Voice



















As a professional in the fashion industry here in Los Angeles, CA, I find myself extremely active as a wholesale representative, fashion events coordinator, model, stylist, photographer and a full-time blogger. Projects are my hobby. I love to be the one putting things together, making things happen, and given the recognition when it's all wrapped up. Fashion, beauty and health is my life. I'm a sucker when it comes to dropping thousands of dollars on one article of clothing, for I have great respect for my favorite high-end designers. You can find me advertising my own photography, styling, my favorite beauty products and much more on my blog that I've operated and progressed over the last few years. While all this is going on, I tend to keep very mobile-- traveling around the U.S. to other metropolitan cities as well as making appearances nationwide. Fashion Week is a must-go, where I'm caught mingling and networking with some of my favorite people who share common interests. Free time is dedicated to long hours at the gym or reading a book to learn something I didn't know yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment